If you’re simply looking for a company to pack and ship goods that you’ve already bought we can help. Email us a list of suppliers and we’ll collect and ship your goods for you.
There are two types of shipping that we can do!
*If you have shipped goods before skip this part.
LCL shipping (Less than a Container Load)
The minimum volume that can be shipped is 1 cubic metre. After this the volume can increase in increments of 0.1CBM
For a full list of LCL prices send fill in the form below:
Request Sea Freight Rates Worldwide
- Door to door shipments are also possible but can be quite expensive.
- Regular LCL shipments can be sent to main ports and major cities.
- There is usually a weight restriction of 400kg/CBM
- If the total volume gets close to 15CBM then it becomes more economical to send as a 20ft container.
FCL Shipping (Full Container Loads)
- There are 5 sizes of container available, 20 foot, 20ftHC, 40ft, 40ftHC, 45ft
- 20ftHC containers are very difficult to get and 45ft containers mainly go to US only and are also difficult to book.
- 20ft containers can hold approx. 30CBM
- 40ft containers can hold approx. 60CBM
- 40ftHC containers can hold approx. 72CBM
- We can offer FOB, CNF or CIF rates. We also accept nominated shipments.
For prices please email us using the form above and we will send a quote within 24 hours.